Our Revolutionary Cable Management System Maximizes Safety and Reduces Liability
EVSE LLC’s automatic electronic cable management system solves the challenges that EV charging station cables present in real-world applications. Most of our competitors’ EV chargers use a wrap-around cable design that is the basis of our 3703 ChargeWorks EV Charger. While cost-effective and simple to operate, this design can cause a “cables on the ground” condition, which:
- Is not ADA and OSHA compliant.
- Can be hazardous for parking operators and the general public.
- Can expose the cables to costly damage.
When our 3722 Garage Overhead and 3704 AutoCoil EV chargers are activated, the charger cables come to the customer, eliminating the need for unwrapping them from the charging station or picking them up off the ground. The user then extends the cable to the required length (up to 18 feet) and plugs it into the vehicle. When charging is complete, the unit automatically retracts the cable into its housing.
Available on EVSE LLC’s 3722 Garage Overhead and 3704 AutoCoil EV chargers, our automatic electronic cable management system:
- Reduces liability from tripping hazards and false claims.
- Prevents damage to connectors from contact with snow, rain, ice and salt.
- Protects cables from vehicles and vandals.
- Keeps grime off customers’ hands and clothes for a positive user experience.
- Ensures ADA and OSHA compliance.